So the first round is in the books, and Ash Till is back with a second round mock draft. Will we see a quarterback go in round two? Just when will the likes of Xavier McKinney and AJ Epenesa come off the board? It is all here.
33. Bengals – Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU
Get Burrow as comfortable as possible with his starting centre at LSU kicking Price to guard.
34. Colts – Yetor Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State
Colts geta rangy pass rusher to kick start their 2020 draft. 35. Lions – Ross Blacklock DT TCU There was talk of Brown at 3 so Blacklock here could be the pick next to the run stuffer Shelton.
35. Lions – Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU
There was talk of Brown at three so Blacklock here could be the pick next to the run stuffer Shelton.
36. Giants – AJ Epenesa, DE, Iowa
Giants need a pass rushing presence here in my opinion, and Epenesa is the safer play, which Gettleman showed in round 1 he prefers.
37. Patriots – Zach Baun, LB, Wisconsin
After the Pats move down, they get the best linebacker on the board with the ability to rush the passer.
38. Panthers – Christian Fulton, CB, LSU
Someone Brady knows well, and familiarity is key. Can operate opposite Jackson with ease.
39. Dolphins – Deandre Swift, RB, Georgia
Dolphins need a running game and I had previously mocked Taylor, but Swift gives them something different to Howard.
40. Texans – Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
Texans GM/HC/President/King of the castle could literally do anything. He goes all in here trying to make up for giving away Hopkins for a pack of pork scratchings.
41. Browns – Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
Best player on the board for me and can’t believe he’s still there.
42. Jaguars – Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Not sure how he’s fallen this far but Jags stay on theme with D and double up at their glaring weakness.
43. Bears – Josh Jones, T, Houston
Bears can replace Massie with Jones from day one, helping out whoever is under centre come September.
44. Colts – Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
Colts grab Taylor here to crush Marlon Mack believers hopes and dreams for fantasy.
45. Buccaneers – JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
Back to back RBs with the needy Bucs grabbing the new guy in town.
46. Broncos – Ezra Cleveland, T, Boise State
Broncos go all in on Drew lock giving him as much help as possible.
47. Falcons – Grant Delpit, S, LSU
Falcons double up in the secondary taking someone to pair with Neal.
48. Jets – Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
Jets could have pulled the trigger on Juedy for me but grabbing Becton and now Shenault is a solid way to help Darnold.
49. Steelers – Jaylon Johnson, DB, Utah
The Feisty corner goes 49 and seems a like the perfect fit for that team.
50. Bears – Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
Bears get some weight upfront to partner Hicks on that D line.
51. Cowboys – Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn
Man mountain of a guy to play inside and out for the Cowboys
52. Rams – Jeremy Chin, S/LB, Southern Illinois
Great replacement for Littleton here. Big time tone setter for the Rams.
53. Eagles – Willie Gay, LB, Mississippi State
Lightning fast and hits like thunder, fills the biggest hole on this team.
54. Bills – Josh Uche, LB, Michigan
Limited role but huge upside, offers as a pass rusher almost as much as any linebacker.
55. Ravens – Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
I can’t believe this guy is still here and my BPA, Ravens are serious Superbowl contenders with this pick.
56. Dolphins – Antoine Winfield Jr, S, Minnesota
Dolphins are really hard to mock in the second with multiple needs but coming away with Swift and a safety give the best value.
57. Rams – Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
I was never a Henderson believer, and now I guess neither are the Rams.
58. Vikings – Robert Hunt, T, Louisiana Lafayette
Vikings can kick O’Neil into Guard giving Hunt the RT spot and helping that line.
59. Seahawks – Saahdiq Charles, T, LSU
Seahawks get a developmental T with enormous upside, could pretty much slot in at RT picking up from the loss of Fant to the Jets.
60. Ravens – Matt Hennesey, C, Temple
Ravens just knocking it out the park with the temple centre.
61. Titans – Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma
Titans go QB with Hurts here. Corner is a strong possibility, but they can get similar value in the third whereas Hurts can do pretty much everything Tannehill can.
62. Packers – Denzil Mims, WR, Baylor
Packers fans get what they wanted a WR to pair with Adams. Great Value here.
63. Chiefs – Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech
I love this player and it hurts putting him here. But has everything I think the Chiefs value in a Corner.
64. Seahawks – Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State
Seahawks grab a long rangy guy to finish out round two.